It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
FOR HOUSEHOLD USE ONLY
- Do not use multiple canisters in a room.
- Do not use in small, confined areas.
- Turn off ignition sources.
- Remove or cover exposed food.
- Air out the room before entering.
- Fill out and place hangtag on the door to the treated area to alert family and others with access to the treated area not to enter for two hours.
- Do not use in greenhouses where plants are grown for food.
- Do not remain in treated area.
- Vacate the treated house, individual apartment unit or other structure immediately. Do not re-enter for two hours.
- Wait two hours after application, then open windows, vents and doors for two hours. If an odor is still detected, additional ventilation is required.
- Do not apply this product in a way that will contact any person or pet, either directly or through drift. Keep people and pets out of the area during application.
- Remove birds and other pets before application. Cover any water inhabited by fish (such as aquariums and ornamental fish ponds) during treatment, and turn aquarium systems off.
- Do not allow adults, children or pets to enter the treated area until vapors, mists and aerosols have dispersed, and the treated area has been thoroughly ventilated.
- Do not apply when food is present. Exposed food should be covered or removed. All food-preparation surfaces and utensils should be covered during treatment or thoroughly washed before use.
- Do not apply this product in any room being used as a living, eating or recovery area by patients, the elderly or the infirm when they are in the room.
One 1.25 oz can treats up to 2,000 cu ft (approximately 15.5 ft x 16 ft x 8 ft ceiling) Does not control bed bugs.
HOW TO USE THIS PRODUCT CORRECTLY:
DO NOT use multiple canisters in a room.
DO NOT use in small, enclosed spaces such as closets, cabinets or under counters or tables. Use of a fogger in an enclosed space may cause the product to explode, resulting in injury to people or damage to property. DO NOT use in a room 5 ft x 5 ft or smaller; instead, allow fog to enter from other rooms.
Turn off ALL ignition sources such as pilot lights (shut off gas valves), other open flames or running electrical appliances that cycle on and off (i.e., refrigerators, thermostats, etc). Call your gas utility or management company if you need assistance.
Step 1: BEFORE YOU FOG:
OPEN cabinets, cupboards, drawers, closets and doors in area to be treated. REMOVE or cover exposed foods, dishes, utensils, food-processing equipment and surfaces. Cover waxed wood floors, waxed furniture and other plastic surfaces near the fogger (newspaper may be used). CLOSE outside doors and windows. SHUT OFF fans and air conditioners.
Step 2: TO START FOGGING:
Do not place on water stainable surface. Place a chair or table in the center of area to be fogged, approximately 2 ft above the floor. Cover with several layers of newspaper or paper towels. Tilt can opening AWAY from face and depress tab firmly with thumb until it clicks in locked position. Set fogger on newspaper. Immediately leave the area.
Step 3: AIRING OUT
Vacate the treated house, individual apartment unit, or other structure immediately. Do not remain in the area during treatment. Keep treated area closed for two hours. Do not re-enter for two hours. Before reoccupying the area, open all doors and windows, and allow to air for two hours.