UNITED INDUSTRIES CORPORATION
BLACK FLAG “CHOPPER” SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED, ADMINISTERED BY OR ASSOCIATED WITH FACEBOOK.
1. ELIGIBILITY: This Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the Fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, who are 21 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees (and their immediate families or those living in the same household) of United Industries Corporation (“Sponsor”) Orange County Cycle, Inc.; Orange County Choppers, Inc.; or any of the retail companies that are participating in the implementation of this Sweepstakes (“Retail Partners”) and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, divisions, parent and related companies, suppliers, printers, advertisers and promotional and judging agencies, are not eligible to enter or win.
2. HOW TO ENTER: Sweepstakes begins at 12:01 a.m. CDT on April 1, 2013 and ends at 11:59 p.m. CDT on September 28, 2013 (“Sweepstakes Term”). You may enter the Sweepstakes via either the on-line entry method or the mail in entry method described below. Regardless of entry method, you may enter the Sweepstakes only once per week. Winners of bi-weekly drawings remain eligible for the Grand Prize drawing. All entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. CDT of the last date of the Sweepstakes, i.e. September 28, 2013 whether submitted on-line or mailed. Proof of depositing entry in mail is not considered proof of delivery or receipt. No photocopied or mechanically reproduced entries will be accepted. Illegible, incomplete and duplicate entries will be disqualified. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned.
(a) ON-LINE ENTRY METHOD: Beginning on April 1, 2013, you may enter the Sweepstakes via the Internet by logging on to https://www.facebook.com/blackflaginsectcontrol, clicking the “LIKE” icon on the Black Flag page and following the entry directions. You may be required to provide some or all of the following information: your name, address, city, state, zip code, telephone number, age, and e‑mail address. On-line entrant must be the registered subscriber of the e-mail account by which the entry is made. In the event of a dispute as to entries submitted by multiple users having the same e-mail account, the authorized subscriber of the e-mail account (as specified by the Internet Service Provider) used to enter the Sweepstakes at the actual time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant. Entries made by any individual or any entity other than the named entrant and/or originating at any other Internet Website, including (but not limited to) commercial sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering service sites are void.
(b) MAIL-IN ENTRY METHOD: Alternatively, you may enter the Sweepstakes by hand-printing the words Black Flag “Chopper Sweepstakes,” your name, address, city, state, zip code, telephone number, age, and e-mail address (if applicable) on a 3”x 5” card and mailing it in an envelope to: Black Flag “Chopper Sweepstakes,” c/o United Industries Corporation, P.O. Box 142642, St. Louis, MO 63114-9919.
3. SELECTION OF WINNERS: There will be one (1) Grand Prize Winner selected by Sponsor in a random drawing from among all eligible entries at the end of the Sweepstakes Term. There will be nine (9) bi-weekly winners selected (one every two (2) weeks from June 1, 2013 through September 28, 2013) by Sponsor in random drawings from among all eligible entries at the end of each two week period. The decisions of Sponsor are final and binding in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. The Prizes are guaranteed to be awarded. Winners will be notified by telephone, e-mail or mail service.
4. PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE: There will be one (1) Grand Prize awarded. The Grand Prize consists solely of: a custom made motorcycle created by Orange County Choppers® or a check for $25,000, (the motorcycle has an approximate retail value of $35,000); a trip for two (2) to New York City including coach airfare, hotel accommodations for two (2) persons for two (2) nights; a cash stipend to cover the cost of a rental car, meals, parking and other miscellaneous expenses. Winner and a guest will also have the opportunity to meet Paul Teutul, Sr. at his shop in New York City area. If winner chooses to accept the $25,000 cash prize instead of the motorcycle, he or she will still receive the trip to New York and the opportunity to meet with Paul Teutul, Sr. The total Approximate Retail Value of the Grand Prize has a maximum value of Thirty Seven Thousand Five Hundred Dollars ($37,500). Each bi-weekly prize consists solely of Black Flag products and autographed memorabilia from Paul Teutul, Sr. or Orange County Choppers®. The approximate retail value of each bi-weekly prize is $50. The total approximate retail value of all bi-weekly prizes is $450. The total approximate retail value of all prizes is $37,950.
5. PRIZE CONDITIONS: The Prize Motorcycle (“Motorcycle”) will only include standard equipment, any upgrades and options are at the sole expense of the winner. Sponsor neither makes, nor in any manner is responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the Motorcycle including but not limited to its quality, fitness for purpose or mechanical condition. Motorcycle Winner must have proof of a valid U.S. motorcycle driver’s license from their state or place of residence in the United States and must present proof of insurance to receive Motorcycle; failure to show same may result in Motorcycle forfeiture and selection of alternate winner. Motorcycle will only be awarded to the verified winner. Winner will be responsible for all optional equipment, title, license, insurance and registration fees required in claiming the Motorcycle, as well as all other expenses relating to the receipt and use of Motorcycle; except for costs associated with delivery charges for transporting the Motorcycle to Winner’s residence, which will be paid by Sponsor. All other costs not specifically stated herein as being awarded are the sole responsibility of the Winner. Winner must take delivery of Motorcycle within 30 days of notification that the Motorcycle is ready for delivery. Delivery of Motorcycle subject to manufacturer’s production and delivery schedules. Motorcycle awarded may differ from any vehicle shown in promotional materials. No substitution for any prize will be permitted. If necessary due to unavailability of the Prize, a prize of equal value will be awarded at the discretion of the Sponsor. The Motorcycle will not be ordered until Winner selects the Motorcycle as the Grand Prize. If motorcycle is unavailable for any reason beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor, then Sponsor may provide Winner with $35,000 instead of the Motorcycle at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Prize is not transferable or assignable. Winner will be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Publicity/Liability Release within five (5) days of issuance. Failure to return all required documents in this time period may result in the Winner being disqualified and an alternate Winner selected. If a prize notification is returned to Sponsor as undeliverable or if an entrant is found to be ineligible or declines acceptance of the Prize for any reason, Winner will forfeit the Prize and an alternate Winner will be selected. By entering this Sweepstakes and/or accepting the Prize, Winner and entrants hereby consent (except where prohibited by law) to the reasonable use by Sponsor of the Winner’s and entrants’ photograph, voice, likeness and/or image, hometown address, contents of the entry form and the name and age of the Winners and entrants without any further compensation for any future promotional activity related to this Sweepstakes. All federal, state, and local tax liabilities are the sole responsibility of the Winner.
6. ODDS OF WINNING: Odds of winning the Prize depend on the total number of eligible entries received for the Sweepstakes and are equal regardless of method of entry.
7. CONDUCT OF PARTICIPATION: By entering the Sweepstakes, entrant affirms that he or she has read and agrees to abide by the Official Sweepstakes Rules. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entrant acting in violation of the Official Rules or found tampering with the entry process or with the operation of the Sweepstakes or the website. The Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the United States and, by entering, all Winners and entrants hereby submit to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal, state and local courts located in St. Louis, Missouri. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE RELATED TO SPONSOR OR THE SWEEPSTAKES OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
8. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Sponsor and Retail Partners and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, parent corporations and their respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees and agents, are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate Sweepstakes information, printing or other errors. Sponsor reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate the Sweepstakes in its sole discretion. In the event the Sweepstakes is terminated early, winning stores may be selected by Sponsor based on criteria it deems appropriate. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute any prize with one of equal or greater value.
9. RELEASE OF LIABILITY: By participating, Winner agrees to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor and Retail Partners and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, parent corporations, and their officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents from and against any claims made by entrants or any other third parties related in any way to the operation of this Sweepstakes, as well as any other claims, damages or liability due to any injuries, damages or losses (whether alleged, threatened, or actual) to any person or property of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from participation in this Sweepstakes.
10. WINNER’S LIST & RULES: For an Official Winner’s List (available after October 31, 2013) or a copy of these Official Rules (please specify), hand-print the words Black Flag “Chopper Sweepstakes” - WINNERS - or - OFFICIAL RULES (please specify), your name, address, city, state, zip code, telephone number and e-mail address (if applicable) on a 3”x 5” card and mail it, along with a self-addressed, stamped envelope, to: United Industries, c/o Sweepstakes Administrator, P.O. Box 142642, St. Louis, MO 63114-9919. All requests must be received by December 31, 2013.
12. SPONSOR: United Industries Corporation, 1 Rider Trail Plaza Drive, Suite 300, Earth City, MO 63045.
THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
Orange County Cycle, Inc., and Orange County Choppers, Inc. are not Sponsors of this Sweepstakes.
Ó 2013 UNITED INDUSTRIES CORPORATION. All rights reserved.