Black Flag® Fly Window Traps trap flies in your home 24 hours a day, seven days a week, for up to two full months. Best of all, they hide dead bugs from view. The trap is so effective because it is placed where flies in your home spend most of their time, which is at the window trying to get out.
Setting up Black Flag Fly Window Traps is as easy as 1,2,3
Tips for maximum effectiveness
- Peel the protective paper strip from the back of each trap to expose the adhesive for affixing the product to the windowpane surface.
- Place the trap in the bottom left and/or bottom right corners of the windowpane as shown. Press firmly enough to ensure the product adheres to the window.
- Throw away and replace in about 60 days or sooner if the product’s sticky inside surfaces are covered with bugs. Since the trap will contain insects, children should not handle it.
- The more traps you place in a room, the faster you’ll catch flies.
- Ideally, the traps should be placed in rooms that have doors that lead outside the home or to the garage.