It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. For use around the home only. Do not use on pets.
STOP People and pets should not be allowed in treated areas until spray has dried.
- Do not water the treated area to the point of runoff.
- Do not make applications during rain.
- All outdoor applications must be limited to spot or crack-and-crevice treatments only, except for the following permitted uses:
- Treatment to soil or vegetation around structures
- Applications to lawns, turf and other vegetation
- Applications to building foundations, up to a maximum height of 3 ft. Other than applications to building foundations, all outdoor applications to impervious surfaces such as sidewalks, driveways, patios, porches and structural surfaces (such as windows, doors and eaves) are limited to spot and crack-and-crevice applications only.
- Application is prohibited directly into sewers or drains, or to any area like a gutter where drainage to sewers, storm drains, water bodies or aquatic habitat can occur. Do not allow the product to enter any drain during or after application.
HOW TO USE
- Shake well before each use.
- Peel sticker from flip-top cap and open cap. Discard sticker.
- Remove sprayer from its slot beneath the bottle handle and remove and discard plastic wrap. Pull black hose tip to completely extend tubing.
- Firmly press black hose tip into opening in cap until it snaps into place.
- Hold sprayer below the level of the container and prime by pumping trigger several times until product is dispensed.
- Adjust nozzle to desired setting.
- To store, turn sprayer nozzle off.
- DO NOT disconnect hose.
- Return sprayer to its slot. Hose can be pushed back into sprayer handle.
32 fl oz
- Shake well before each use.
- Adjust nozzle to narrow fan spray to prevent excessive wetting and waste of product. Spray just enough to cover area to be treated.
- Avoid contamination of food, feedstuffs and domestic water supplies. All food-processing surfaces and utensils should be covered during treatment or thoroughly washed before use. Remove pets and birds and cover fish aquariums before spraying.
Spray surfaces until wet, moving the spray rapidly to prevent excessive wetting and waste of product. Allow surfaces to remain wet for 5 minutes. Spray areas where cockroaches, palmetto bugs, ants (Argentine, southern, ﬁeld, Allegheny mound, Florida carpenter, black carpenter, cornﬁeld, honey, pavement, nuisance, harvester), clover mites, crickets, cigarette beetles, confused ﬂour beetles, red ﬂour beetles, rice weevils, saw-toothed grain beetles, dermestid beetles, ﬁrebrats, water bugs, silverﬁsh, earwigs, box elder bugs, centipedes, millipedes, stink bugs, pillbugs, sowbugs and spiders are found or normally occur, including dark corners of rooms and closets; cracks and crevices in walls; along and behind baseboards; beneath and behind sinks, stoves, refrigerators and cabinets; and around plumbing. Pillbugs, sowbugs and spiders must be sprayed directly to be killed.
For ants, apply to ant trails, around doors and windows and wherever else ants may find entrance.
For control of carpet beetles, spray along baseboards and edges of carpeting; under carpeting, rugs and furniture; in closets and on shelving; and wherever else insects are seen or suspected.
For control of ﬂeas and brown dog ticks, spray pet beds, resting quarters, nearby cracks and crevices, along and behind baseboards, window and door frames and localized areas of floor and floor covering where fleas and ticks may be present. Pet bedding should be replaced with clean, fresh bedding after treating the area. Do not treat pets with this product. To control the source of flea infestations, pets should be treated with a product registered for application to animals. Do not allow people or pets to enter treated area until dry.
Note: Test inconspicuous sample of fabric or rug for staining before use. Check carpet manufacturer's warranty and care and maintenance information before using product on your specific brand of carpeting.
Bees, wasps, box elder bugs, centipedes, millipedes, pillbugs, sowbugs, scorpions, spiders, ﬂies, Asian beetles, stink bugs and mosquitoes: For use only as an aid in reducing annoyance from these insects. Spray outside surfaces of screens, doors, window frames or wherever insects may enter the room. Also spray surfaces around light fixtures, on porches, in garages and other places where insects land or congregate. Pillbugs, sowbugs, scorpions and spiders must be sprayed directly to be killed.
Ants (Argentine, southern, ﬁeld, Allegheny mound, Florida carpenter, black carpenter, cornﬁeld, honey, pavement, nuisance, harvester), ticks, crickets, ﬂeas and earwigs: For treatment of infestation of these insects in areas where there are weeds or bushy non-crop areas, spray infested areas thoroughly. When treating for ticks, give special attention to areas frequented by pets. For ants, thoroughly wet hills and runways.
Apply a continuous band of insecticide around building foundation and around windows, doors, eaves, vents and other areas to reduce the potential for entry by crawling pests. Remove debris and leaf litter from next to the foundation, cut back vegetation and branches that touch the foundation, and move or rake back rocks, deep mulch or other potential pest harborage next to the foundation.
Apply the band up to 3 ft wide around the structure and upwards along the foundation to 3 ft and around windows, doors and roof overhangs. Apply as a coarse spray to thoroughly and uniformly wet the foundation and/or band area so that the insecticide will reach the soil or thatch level where pests may be active. One quart will cover 67 sq ft. One gallon will cover 260 sq ft.