Rats venture into your home to find food and heat. Stop invasions before they happen by following these handy tips:
- Cover all openings into your home. Ensure stove and dryer vents are tightly sealed.
- Store food, including pet food, in sealed containers.
- Keep garbage can lids tightly closed.
If rats appear, follow these tips to tackle the problem fast:
- For best results, place two traps 5-10 ft apart near rat activity.
- Target areas with high rat activity, such as near refrigerators, stoves and pantries; between washers and dryers; and along baseboards.
- Limit all other competitive food sources in your home.
NOTICE: To the extent consistent with applicable law, buyer assumes all responsibility for safety and use not in accordance with directions.
Questions or Comments? Call 1-800-887-3524 or visit our website at www.blackflag.com