It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
- Do not allow adults, children or pets to enter the treated area until sprays have dried.
- Do not apply this product in a way that will contact adults, children or pets, either directly or through drift. Remove pets and birds, and cover fish aquariums before spraying.
- Do not apply this product or allow it to drift to blooming crops or weeds while bees are actively visiting the treatment area.
- Do not water the treated area to the point of runoff.
- Do not make applications during rain. Not for use in outdoor residential misting systems.
- All outdoor applications must be limited to spot or crack-and-crevice treatments only, except for the following permitted uses:
Treatment to soil or vegetation around structures
Applications to lawns, turf and other vegetation
All outdoor applications to impervious surfaces such as sidewalks, driveways, patios, porches and structural surfaces (such as windows, doors and eaves) are limited to spot and crack-and-crevice applications only.
- Application is prohibited directly into sewers or drains, or to any area like a gutter where drainage to sewers, storm drains, water bodies or aquatic habitat can occur. Do not allow the product to enter any drain during or after application.
- Do not apply more than 14 treatments per year.
- Food utensils such as measuring cups and spoons must not be used for food purposes after use in measuring pesticides.
WHEN TO USE
This product is highly effective when it is used to prevent diseases or applied at the first signs of disease. To prevent diseases and control insects, start treating when grass begins to turn green in the spring or when signs of diseases and insect damage are first noticed. For best control, treat every two weeks.
HOW TO APPLY
1. Shake container well before using.
2. Connect a garden hose to the Ready Spray nozzle. Make sure the dial on the nozzle is in the “OFF” position with the safety tab in the valve notch.
3. Turn on water at faucet. Extend hose to the farthest area to be treated and work back toward the faucet so you don’t come in contact with the treated area.
4. To BEGIN spraying, point nozzle toward treatment site and
a) bend the safety tab back (located at right of dial) with your thumb,
b) hold while turning dial clockwise until it stops. Water will automatically mix with the product.
5. Spray until wet to control listed insects and diseases. Walk at a steadypace while spraying, using an even sweeping motion. One quart treats 2,500 sq ft.
6. To STOP spraying, QUICKLY turn the dial counterclockwise until it stops and the safety tab engages into the notch on the valve. Turn water off at faucet. To relieve pressure before removing nozzle from hose, bend the safety tab back and turn dial “ON” until water stops spraying.
7. To STORE unused product, make sure the dial is in the “OFF” position with the safety tab in the valve notch. Place in cool area away from heat, sunlight or open flame.
Ants (Argentine, southern, field, Allegheny mound, Florida carpenter, honey, pavement, nuisance, crazy), armyworms, brown dog ticks, cockroaches, crickets, cutworms, fleas, lawn moths (sod webworms), millipedes, mosquitoes, Palmetto bugs, sowbugs, mites, spittlebugs and waterbugs.
Anthracnose, Brown patch, Copper spot, Dollar spot, Fusarium patch, Red patch, Leaf spot (including septoria, zonate), Melting out, Crown rot, Leaf smuts, Powdery mildew, Rust, Red thread, Spring dead spot, Stripe smut, Necrotic ring spot, Take-all patch, Zoysia patch and Summer patch.