It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Intended for indoor home use only. Do not use on pets.
STOP Do not allow people or pets to enter treated areas until spray has dried.
To kill fleas, thoroughly vacuum area to be treated. Adjust spray to create a fine spray. Treat carpeted areas and baseboards of hard-surfaced floors. Evenly apply a fine mist or spray to carpets, rugs, drapes and surfaces of upholstered furniture by using a wide, sweeping motion. Also spray floors underneath furniture, sofas, chairs and beds. Do not saturate surfaces. Treat or thoroughly wash pet bedding, a primary hiding place for fleas. Repeat as necessary. Do not spray humans or pets with this product. For long-term flea control, apply one gallon per 750 sq ft.
To kill other crawling insects, including ants**, cockroaches, ticks, spiders***, silverfish and crickets, spray directly on pests.
**Except fire and pharaoh ants
***Except black widow and brown recluse spiders
To kill carpet beetles, thoroughly spray along baseboards and edges of carpeting; under carpeting, rugs and furniture; in closets and on shelving; and wherever else insects are seen or suspected.
To kill dust mites, thoroughly vacuum entire room, concentrating on areas where dust mites congregate such as headboards, walls, floors, carpeting and baseboards. Apply as a spot treatment to those areas.
Note: Test inconspicuous sample of fabric or rug for staining before use. Check carpet manufacturer's warranty and care and maintenance information before using product on your specific brand of carpeting.
HOW TO USE:
1. Shake well before each use.
2. Peel sticker from flip-top cap and open cap. Discard sticker.
3. Remove sprayer from its slot beneath the bottle handle and remove and discard plastic wrap. Pull black hose tip to completely extend tubing.
4. Firmly press black hose tip into opening in cap until it snaps into place.
5. Hold sprayer below the level of the container and prime by pumping trigger several times until product is dispensed.
6. Adjust nozzle to desired setting.
7. To store, turn sprayer nozzle off.
8. DO NOT disconnect hose.
9. Return sprayer to its slot. Hose can be pushed back into sprayer handle.